All students that are non-Cuban nationals are eligible for admission.
Non-native speakers of English who are not fluent in the language will be admitted and as far as possible, provided with a special programme of intensive English as a Second Language to complement their curricular learning in the Grade they enter.
In order to process a new student application, the following documentation must be presented at the moment of registration:
• Completed Enrollment Application Form;
• Medical Records and Completed school medical form signed and stamped by a doctor;
• Vaccination and/or immunization records;
• A transcript, report card or similar document from the student’s previous school (except if a student has had no prior schooling);
• The student’s valid non-Cuban passport;
• The valid passport of both of the student’s parents
The Application Processing Fee, $ 100.00 USD, is non-refundable and is required at the time of application submission. This fee is to offset the cost associated with the application process and any testing that is required.
The Enrollment Fee, $ 4000.00 USD, is non-refundable and is required at the time of the notification of the offer of the place by the Registrar.
Annual Capital Development Fee
The Annual Capital Development Fee, $ 400.00 USD, is a non-refundable yearly fee that is required from all students after the first Academic Year in ISH.
Annual Tuition Fees
Minimum Annual Tuition Fees in USD
|Early Years||$ 5100.00|
|From Kindergarten to Grade 5||$ 11,950.00|
|Pre-IGCSE (Grades 6 to Grade 8)||$ 12,100.00|
|IGCSE (Grades 9 & 10)||$ 13,700.00|
|ISH & IB Diploma (Grades 11 & 12)||$ 14,100.00|
Conditions of Payment
Tuition Fees are determined on an annual basis and billed on a term by term basis at monthly pro-rata rates.